Old Glory

Monday, July 12, 2010

Belated Independence Greetings!

Sorry I was down and out the last couple of weeks.  Happy belated Independence Day!  A holiday that truly means a lot to me.  I am grateful for the many sacrifices of our Founding Fathers.  This is the time of year that is an especially strong reminder of the great blessing America is to us even in these weakening times.  It is a time of year that we remember how great America was in the beginning and how great it should be still.  May we all stay strong in defending our freedom, our liberty, and do all we can to prevent our elected officials from "hacking" away at our Constitution.

Here is a motivational video I received on Facebook. I welcome any contributions if anyone would like to send their videos or opinions in support of Remember America Gr8...

No comments:

Post a Comment