Old Glory

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Forgotten Because of the Blind




This video has had well over 2 million hits, but it is the first time I've seen it. I love the amazing ability the artist has for making our forefathers look so real. More real to me than any other painting I've ever seen.

It is sad and quite unbelievable to me that more Americans don't see what is happening to our country. The devastating effects of what will happen if our leaders keep trampling on the greatest constitution ever written. The greatest in all of history. None has ever compared to it. It is also the longest lasting written constitution in history...and it is so close to hanging on by a thread.

This video is title "The Forgotten Man".  The question is..."Is it the forgotten because of the blind?" I hope, pray, and speak out that the bling might see and start taking corrective action this November.  And diligently thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment